Friday, November 15, 2013

COMC Pickup - 2010 Topps Brian Roberts Orange Parallel

I really hope I'm nearing the end for the 2010 Topps parallels for Brian Roberts.  I know I should at least have Chrome just about wrapped up.  this is yet another colored parallel for Chrome from that year, the Orange variety.  This card is not numbered, and was likely out of a retail pack, much like the orange parallels are today.

I would be really pleased if I could find a platinum parallel from 2010 of either Roberts or Reimold.  I missed my opportunity for the Reimold.  I know if I ever see it again, I'm jumping all over it.  Regardless of cost.  Well, within reason, of course.

Anyway, I never thought I enjoyed 2010 Topps this much, but I do have to admit that I really have enjoyed pursuing the rainbows of both Roberts and Reimold.  I don't know what it is, but I was able to get most of the parallels and a couple printing plates for really reasonable costs, so the set has grown on me.  I'm going to have to continue to keep my eye out to make sure I haven't missed anything.

I got this card off of COMC for $1.25.  Not bad, if you ask me.  Man, I love COMC.

No comments: