Tuesday, November 19, 2013

COMC Pickup - Nolan Reimold 2013 Topps Mini

I bought this 2013 Topps Mini Nolan Reimold before I got a package from Ryan recently that I believe had another in it.  Its ok though, you know, since Reimold is one of my favorite players.  I know Reimold's career has taken a hit lately with all of his injuries.  I'm still confident that he will turn in a productive career when it is all said and done, though.  Nolan is a great guy and has an awesome family.  I am hoping he is able to play for a long time to come, and with the Orioles.  We'll see if the O's tender him a contract, but I'm hoping they stick with him and give him a chance to show that he is finally healthy.  I feel like a healthy Reimold would be good for 25 homers, 85 RBIs and a .300+ batting average.

No comments: