Monday, November 18, 2013

COMC Pickup - 2013 Topps Archives Chris Davis Day Glo Orange

I got this really cool Chris Davis Topps Archives parallel off of COMC recently.  I like the Day-Glo orange on the card, which fits really well with the orange on Davis's uniform.  The sad thing is, the card is so bright, it didn't pick up on my scanner.  It just came out as this blase pink color.  Booo.  Anyway, you have to take my word for it that the card looks cool.

Something funny happened when I was going through all of the Chris Davis cards I picked up recently.  I sorted them all and knocked a bunch of them off of my wishlist only to discover that I was missing the 2012 Topps base card.  I don't know how I missed it.  I had 11 versions of the card but not the base.  Luckily, my best buddy Andrew had one that he was willing to send.  I'll have to make sure I post it when it gets here.

So, that being said, my Davis collection has exploded recently with all kinds of new additions.  I still have a bunch that i picked up off of Ebay and COMC that I still need to show, so keep checking out this blog!

No comments: