Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Trading With Brian Again

I recently completed another trade with Brian from the blog "Base Set Calling" when I sent him some 2013 Topps parallels (a black and a camo) for the above 1959 Topps Harry Bright, the below Chris Davis 2013 Topps Stickers and two 2013 Topps Emerald parallels that I needed.

I really like getting these random 1959 Topps guys.  All of the cards look really cool, with the colored frame around their portrait.  I think most of the cards scan really well.  There are several which I would consider some of the nicest looking for any baseball card in history (the Ernie Banks comes to mind).
I don't know how I missed these Topps Stickers.  Well, maybe I do, I tend to stay away from them, but this Chris Davis looks really cool.  I'm all for adding stuff to my 'Orange Crush' PC.

Thanks for the trade, Brian!  I hope we can do that again soon!

No comments: