Monday, August 19, 2013

More Mail From Roger

I am slowly catching up on my mail from the last few weeks and todays post covers a sweet package I got recently from Roger over at "I Don't Know, 3rd Base..."  I had sent him several Tigers cards and in return, he sent me a ton of Orioles stuff as well as some Series 2 Emerald Parallels.

It is really hard to believe that I didn't already have the above Brian Roberts blue refractor from 2008 Finest.  Those are some really nice looking cards, I think.  It is numbered 49/299, not bad!
I really liked this 2010 Topps Chrome Tim Lincecum orange parallel.  I guess Chris will get it in his collection eventually, but for now, I think I will enjoy it myself.
Finally, Roger sent me 23 Series 2 emerald parallels.  I should be coming along nicely on this set.  I really hope to be able to sit down and sort and catalog my needs.  I've been saying it for a while, but I think it really needs to happen.

So, thanks again for the trade, Roger!  I'll continue to keep an eye out for Tigers stuff.  Also, as far as the trade you proposed in your note, please shoot me an email and we can discuss.

No comments: