Friday, August 30, 2013

New For Trade

I just completed a trade with a fellow blogger (which I will detail when my end of the trade comes in), but in order to do so, I had to scan several of my autographed cards that I had available.  Well, of the 10 cards I scanned, he took 6, so I had four cards left over that I had scanned.
This serves as an added benefit for the trade.  I now have 4 autographed cards that I scanned (and pulled out of the recesses of my sale box) that I can post on my trade page and blog to gauge interest and try to flip for other things.  I meant to do that....  Yeah, ok, right.
So, these have been added to my Trade Page, which you can click on just below my blog banner.  You can see it.  Go ahead, click on it.
If anyone is interested in any of these, please let me know and we can try to work out a deal.  If I can move these, maybe I'll continue to dip into this stack of autos I have and keep this a regular thing.  I have to see folks showing interest, though.

No comments: