Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Trade With Ken

I completed a trade with new blogger Ken (from Ken's Daily Fix) recently when we swapped 2013 Topps Emerald parallels (for me) for past A&G Indians cards (for Ken).  I sent him 20 or so A&G cards from 2006 to 2009 and he sent me 10 Emerald parallels that I needed for my set and also some Orioles that I needed.

One of the Orioles cards that he sent was the above Manny Machado/Dylan Bundy Orioles Rookie Stars from 2013 Heritage.  I think any Oriole fan can look at this card and feel excited about the future of the team with these two on the cusp of stardom.  Even Bundy looks excited in his picture for the card....
Ken also included the 2013 Spring Fever Nick Markakis that I needed for my Nick the Stick PC.  I really like how this card scanned.

Anyway, thanks for the trade, Ken.  I know we will be doing a bunch more trading now and in the future!

Make sure you check out Ken's blog!

No comments: