Friday, March 8, 2013

My Results for 2013 Topps Spring Fever Baseball

I got my packs from my Spring Fever Baseball redemption cards 2 weeks ago at the local card shop.  They look really good, actually.  Some nice foil cards at 5 cards per pack.  I had 3 redemption cards and got 3 packs.  I didn't pull any autos, but I did get the above Cal Ripken as the second card in my first pack.  I also got Manny Machado in another pack.  That's all for Orioles.  Here are the other players I got:  Will Clark, David Wright, Mike Trout, Matt Kemp, Tyler Skaggs, Carlos Pena, Robinson Cano, Salvador Perez, Dan Haren, Prince Fielder, Jean Segura, Stan Musial and Jose Bautista.

I think I will be holding onto the Trout and Musials (along with the Ripken and Machado of course), but everything else will likely be up for trade.  If you guys see anything you like, shoot me a message and we can work out a deal.

2 comments:

Play at the Plate said...

I'd love that will Clark.

BaseSetCalling said...

http://basesetcalling.blogspot.com/2013/02/lets-trade-topps-spring-fever.html?m=0

Need some - Haren, Fielder

Have lotsa '13 inserts, etc.