Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A Little More From Scott

My good friend Scott from the blog "Mr. Baseball-Scott" sent me a large trade package not too long ago that included yesterday's Mark Reynolds short print and an assortment of other Orioles.  Something else I wasn't expecting was this 2013 Topps Chasing History foil Bob Feller.  I can never get enough Bob Feller cards.  He is seriously one of my favorite all-time players.

I never thought I would like non-Orioles as much as I do Feller and Virgil Trucks.  There are a few other non-Orioles that I either have or plan to have PCs of (Andrew McCutchen, Stan Musial, Jimmie Foxx, to name a few).

The way this card scanned, it looks like it is 3-D, which makes it even cooler.  I'm really glad Scott sent me this card!

I never did discuss what I actually sent him in trade; I sent Scott one of the two Jim Rice Silver Slugger award cards that I pulled out of 2013 Topps Series 1.  That and a ton of Nationals and Red Sox cards.  I got the Feller, Reynolds and a ton of Orioles cards.  I feel like we both came out of this winners!

No comments: