Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Trading With Ken Again

I completed another trade with Ken over at "Ken's Daily Fix" when I sent him a few Indians cards and the 2013 Topps Blue Sparkle parallel Jason Kipnis that I got from my 2013 Topps Wrapper Redemption packs.  Ken, in turn, sent me a ton of 2013 Topps Emerald parallels (my needs list is now up to date) and almost all of the Orioles from 2013 Topps Heritage.
Ken sent me 4 of the Heritage Nolan Reimolds from this year.  4 of them!  Woo Hoo!  I need to see if Nolan would sign one TTM for me, or I can just take one to Baltimore during my next trip and try to have him sign it there.  I bet they look good signed in blue Sharpie.  Just saying.  I was really happy to get the Reimold from Heritage already.  I need to see about getting any parallels of his from this set, if there are any.
I finally have a baseball card of Orioles pitcher Miguel Gonzalez.  Gonzalez had a good season for the O's last year and held his own in a playoff start against the Yankees in the ALDS.  I really hope Gonzalez can continue the success he had last year and win about 15-18 games for the O's.

Thanks again for the trade, Ken.  I hope everyone takes a look at his blog!

No comments: