Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Ebay Pickup - 2012 Topps Mini Nolan Reimold Black Printing Plate

No, this is not a repeat post.  I now own 2, count em, 2 Nolan Reimold 2012 Topps Mini Printing Plates.  But they're 1/1 you might be thinking...  Yes, in a sense, they are.  However, several printing plates are needed in order to print an actual baseball card.  4 or 5 if I am not mistaken (someone please correct me if I am).  I posted the Cyan printing plate on November 10, 2012.  You can read about it here.

If you are a regular reader, you will know that my Nolan Reimold collection has become quite epic.  Nolan is one of my favorite Orioles and I have had a 'cup of coffee', so to speak, interaction with him.  My signed photo of Nolan and I together, along with my signed batting gloves, are top pieces in my overall collection.  I am rooting hard for Nolan to break out this year.  Of course, I would be happy with a decent year, just so long as he is injury free.  Nolan is a great guy with an awesome family.  I really hope he can bounce back from his injuries sustained last year and build a successful career in Baltimore.  He has a ton of fans, including this 'mega' fan.

2 comments:

Brad's Blog said...

4 printing plates, pretty sweet to get half of them, I hope the other ones surface !

Drew said...

Great pickup dude! Only 2 to go!