Anyway, I have thought of a few collecting goals for 2013. We'll see if that happens. Anyway, here goes.
- I'd like to add 10 more HOF signed baseballs to my collection by the close of the year. I already started that this past weekend with the addition of Bill Dickey. If I add 10 more, I will have 92 at the close of the year. I think this is a really attainable goal.
- I would like to complete one of the sets I have on my want list. That one might be tough to do, but we'll see. The high numbers on those vintage sets really kick my butt.
- Let's try to add two new players to my PC. One Oriole and one non-Oriole maybe. Most Orioles are in my PC anyway, but with Brian Roberts on the decline, I do think it is time to focus on some other guys.
- I need to decide what I want to do about my TTMs. Some of the first ones I got are looking really sad. I have learned a lot about types of baseballs and pens to use over the 2 years I've sent off for TTMs. I need to figure out a better way to preserve the autos on some of those crappy balls. If anyone has any tips, I'm all ears.
- I want to branch out somewhat with my set collecting. I think I may go after the 1961 Golden Press or 1961 Nu-Card scoops sets. We'll see about that.
- I want to discover maybe 5 new blogs and add them to my sidebar.
- I want to be more active with trades. I always enjoy meeting new trade partners, so I'm hoping I get some emails from new folks this year. (I also want to hear from the folks I have already traded with too!).