Tuesday, November 7, 2023

TTM Success - Tim McIntosh

While it feels like I'm swimming in 1991 Donruss cards at the house, I rarely add any signed ones to my autograph album. That's in part because that box that houses those cards us toward the bottom of my stack of boxes.  The other part is that just until recently, I hadn't really done a deep die into those years of cards where I pulled a bunch of guys to mail to. 

During the MLB playoffs, I had a lot of time to turn a game on and search boxes for TTM subjects.  Tim McIntosh came up, and I sent some cards to him after I got a few of them pulled.
I also sent off a 1993 Topps and a 1992 Bowman. All of the cards turned out well and made a little room in those 90s boxes.

McIntosh (b. 1965) played in the majors from 1990 to 1993 and 1996 for the Brewers, Expos and Yankees.  He had 21 hits, 2 home runs and a .179 batting average.  One must wonder if his 3 games played for the 1996 Yankees got him a ring that season when they won the World Series.

I mailed to McIntosh on October 20 and got the cards back on October 30 for a 10-day TAT. 

No comments: