Sunday, November 19, 2023

Another TTM Success From Bobby Valentine

A huge card has been crossed off of the 1987 Topps checklist.  I had picked up this Ricky Wright signed 1987 Topps from someone who was dismantling their almost completed set a couple years ago.  It sat on my desk in a stack of cards waiting for a private signing with Bobby Valentine.  I waited and waited then after Brooks Robinson passed, I panicked and dropped the card in the mail. I was sweating for a while, especially since about 2 weeks after I sent it out, a private signing with Valentine was announced.  The card finally came back signed and now is locked into the album.  I just need someone to get Wright to agree to get his base card signed.  I doubt it'll happen, but I can hope.

I mailed to Valentine on October 7 and got the card back on November 10, for a 34-day TAT.

No comments: