Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Another Blind Trade With Drake

After falling way behind on trade and 50/50 posts, there looks to be a light at the end of the tunnel.  I have a few stacks of cards that need to be scanned and uploaded, and with my laptop being on its last legs, scanning and uploading has become an arduous task.
That being said, I am not intentionally withholding scans.  It's just a huge pain in the butt.  I got this blind trade from my friend, Drake over the summer, and have just recently been able to scan the cards.  The Trey Mancini at the top of the post is a key highlight of the blind trade.  Drake also sent me a bunch of team set cards of some guys that he has seen, while I hooked him up with an almost complete Wood Ducks team set (where I sat those Julio Valdez cards, I cant seem to figure out).
The KeBryan Hayes 2019 Topps Heritage Minors card shown here was a big surprise.  Drake really hooked it up with what he sent. 
Je sent a good many Bowman cards, including a Kenen Irizarry 2018 Bowman.  I was going to send Drake a few of mine, since Irizarry was playing independent ball near Drake, but he talked me out of it.  It seems Irizarry is a tough auto still.
My niece could have saved Drake the trouble and signed Jacob Berry's card for him.  What a signature.  
I missed out on getting Kevin Made with Myrtle Beach, so Drake helped me out there as well.  He also got the above dual of Benny Montgomery and Jaden Hill signed.  I had someone else get one of these done for me as a 50/50 this season, also.
The above Dan Radison is different.  I keep looking at it, thinking it is a Starting Lineup card, but it isn't. 

Drake also added a couple Topps cards to the album in the above 2019 Topps Jakob Junis and the 2020 Topps Edwin Rios.

Thanks for the trade, Drake! I appreciate all of the work you put into it.

No comments: