Friday, January 1, 2021

TTM Success - Ron Hassey

I have a section in my TTM box for guys who charge, and I tend to let those sit for a long time before I get the money together to get the cards signed.  Ron Hassey's cards probably sat in that spot for 3 or 4 years, until I finally sent them off to be signed TTM.  I needed Hassey for my 1987 Topps set, and I am glad I finally got around to getting him off of the list.
I went ahead and sent my 1981 Topps off, as well, since I like that set, too, and wanted to add this one to the album.

Hassey (b. 1953) played in the majors from 1978 to 1991 for the Indians, Cubs, Yankees, White Sox, A's and Expos.  He had 914 hits, 71 home runs and a .266 batting average.  He won the World Series with the A's in 1989.

I mailed to Hassey via PastPros on October 13 and got the cards back on October 20, for a 7-day TAT.  I paid a fee of $10/card plus PastPros fee of $3.50.

No comments: