Wednesday, January 27, 2021

TTM Success - Chris Chinea

I have found a good place to locate addresses and have used it lately to get a bunch of older Bowman cards signed TTM.  I really started using it when I was searching for some of the guys in the 2010 Bowman USA set.  I've been able to get quite a few cards from the set signed.  There are some that I will probably have to wait to get, like Alex Bregman, but I've done pretty well overall.

I got this card signed by Chris Chinea in a red Sharpie, which actually fits the card.  I know red isn't usually good for autos; it'll probably fade after a while, but it looks cool today.

Chinea (b. 1994) was a 17th round pick in the 2015 June Amateur Draft by the Cardinals out of Louisiana State University.  He played in the minors from 2015 to 2019, then moved to the independent leagues in 2020.  In his 5 seasons in the minors, he had 442 hits, 42 home runs and a .275 batting average.

I mailed to Chinea on October 30 and got the card back on November 12, for a 13-day TAT.

No comments: