Friday, January 29, 2021

TTM Success - Caleb Joseph

It was able to get a good many cards out of my Orioles box for this TTM that I sent to Caleb Joseph.  Joseph was in the Orioles organization for a long time, and when he finally got to the majors, there were a lot of O's fans who were really happy for the guy.  He was probably a season away from giving up his dream of playing in the majors when he finally got the call.

I got some really cool card signed, starting with the above 2016 Topps Mini that my buddy, Ryan gave to me.
I couldn't send a TTM request to him without sending the above 2010 Bowman.  I had so many of these and never was able to get one signed at Fan Fest.
I also got cards from 2015 and 2018 Topps signed, and they turned out really well.

Joseph (b. 1986) has played in the majors since 2014 for the Orioles, Diamondbacks and Blue Jays.  He has 281 hits, 32 home runs and a .222 batting average.

I mailed to Joseph on November 3 and got the cards back on November 16, for a 13-day TAT.

No comments: