Monday, September 30, 2019

TTM Success - Al Pedrique

I have been spending my offseason from graphing by trying to go through my TTM box and sort it a lot better than it has been.  I also have been working to add some more subjects to my list, since I have sent to so many past players.  Still, there are guys in the box who have been there for a couple years, just waiting for their turn to get a letter and some cards from me.

I don't know how long I have had cards of Al Pedrique waiting for me to send out, but the ones I sent are pretty nice.  I really like the above 1987 Topps Glossy Rookies.  I don't think I have gotten any of these signed before, but I could have.
I also had his 1988 Fleer, 1989 Topps and a 2005 Topps that were returned signed.  He signed in black Sharpie, and the cards turned out really well.

Pedrique (b. 1960) played in the majors from 1987 to 1989 for the Mets, Pirates and Tigers.  He had 111 hits, 1 home run and a .247 batting average.

He also managed the Diamondbacks in 2004; to a record of 22-61 (.265%).

I mailed to Pedrique on July 8 and got the cards back on September 10, for a 64-day TAT.

No comments: