Sunday, September 1, 2019

August 2019 Graphing Recap of Tourists at Grasshoppers

I went to my parents' house recently to pick Chris up from his trip out there.  While we were there, I decided to go see the Tourists at Grasshoppers.  I had some cards sat aside, and left them at home, so he and I went to the local card shop out there and picked up some single Bowmans.

We ended up getting quite a bit signed, but a lot of the cards were duplicates from when we saw the Grasshoppers in Hickory, and the Tourists in West Virginia.
I was able to get some Pro Debut signed, which was nice.  I happened to have those cards with me, which helped.  It was more of me leaving in a hurry and leaving the cards I pulled on my dresser.  Oh well, I ended up getting some stuff done, and we were happy with how the game went.

No comments: