Wednesday, February 20, 2019

TTM Success - Don Maynard

I was looking through the display cases at my LCS recently, and saw a few vintage football cards that would look cool if I were able to get them signed.  So, I checked to see if the players signed, and a few did.  I picked a few up and sent them off.  The first one to come back was this 1971 Topps Don Maynard.  The card turned out really well, and I was glad to get it into my album.

Maynard (b. 1935) played from 1958 to 1973 for the Giants, Titans (New York), Jets and Cardinals (St. Louis).  He had 11,834 receiving yards and 88 touchdowns.  He won the Super Bowl in 1968 and was elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1987.

I mailed to Maynard on January 14 and got the card back on January 25 for an 11-day TAT.  I paid a fee of $10.00.

No comments: