Thursday, February 14, 2019

Christmas Gift From Anthony

As I got more TTM successes in after the holidays, I fell behind again in getting some Christmas gifts posted.  I want to try to get them all posted on here, but a few have already been put up or away, so I don't know if posts will happen.  I have thanked everyone that has sent something, which was the most important part.

I got a nice gift in from my good friend, Anthony, who had told me ahead of time that his package would be delayed, since he was off at college.  We haven't been able to talk as much as we used to, since he is busy with school and having joined a fraternity.  Still, Anthony is a a close friend, and an amazing guy.
The graded Yusniel Diaz was really sweet, and so was this Chance Sisco crazy patch card that he found!

Thanks so much, Anthony!  Sorry it took me so long to get these posted, but here they are!

No comments: