Thursday, October 19, 2017

TTM Success - Bruce Look

I am rarely able to add 1969 Topps cards to my album, mainly because I am still working on the set.  I know I say every year that I will complete the set, but sadly, I am still plugging along with it.  One of these days I will finish it, and will be able to move on to other sets, but who knows when that will be.

So, that being said, here is a TTM success I received from Bruce Look.  I think this card was extra out of a batch of cards I had picked up for my set.  This means that I had this on my list, but forgot to cross it off when I got one, making me have to re-purchase the card.  I hate when I do that, but it was cool because it gave me a card to send out for TTM.

Look (b. 1943) played for the Twins in 1968, his only season in the majors.  He had 29 hits, no home runs and a .246 batting average.

I mailed to Look on May 11 and got the card back on October 13, for a 155-day TAT.

No comments: