Thursday, February 11, 2016

Instagram Trade With Dugan

Actually, two trades were completed with Dugan, but who's counting?  Certainly not me, because I had to message him and ask him what I even sent because I forgot.  I also forgot that the main pieces I traded for were ones that immediately went to other people.  However, I'm getting way ahead of myself.

I met Dugan on Instagram a couple months ago, and it turns out, he is another collector from NC.  He came to the last card show that I was at, and we chatted for quite a while.  He's a pretty nice guy, and really easy to trade with.

I sent him a couple chrome autos, and he hooked me up with a few cards, like I said, that went to other folks.  He did, however, send me some extras in the form of a few rookie cards from 2015 Update.

I got this nice Correa RC and a Bryant from update that I will topload and put in my RC box.  I was hoping that Dugan would be at this weekend's show, but he is unfortunately not able to make it.  Better luck next time.  Thanks for the trades, Dugan.

No comments: