Sunday, February 21, 2016

Ebay Pickup - 2015 Bowman Green Chris Davis

I took yesterday off from blogging, and I could tell from the blog views!  I was busy trying something semi-new for me, and we will see how it pans out.  If it works, there will be plenty for me to blog about in the future.  Basically, I stayed up til 1:30AM this morning researching people to send TTMs to, and dug for tons of cards to see if there was anything I could "repurpose".

That carried over into today and tonight, so I wanted to make tonight's post a quick and easy one.  I got this 2015 Bowman Chris Davis green parallel off of Ebay after watching it for quite a while.  I was buying something else at the time for a friend, and used this card to round my balance up.  It is numbered 80/99 and scanned really nicely.

I was disappointed that there weren't as many parallels in the '15 Bowman set, and I was even more disappointed that Davis was left out of '15 Bowman Chrome.  I don't think that will be a problem this year.

No comments: