Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Christmas Gift From Tim

I got a package in the mail a couple weeks ago from my friend and fellow blogger, Tim (from the blog - I Love The Smell of Cardboard in the Morning).  In it was a bunch of Orioles cards that I needed for various PCs.  The above Chris Davis from 2015 Topps Archives is definitely one I needed and it numbered 2/50.
I really like this Darren O'Day gold from 201 Update.  This might be one of my favorite shots on an Oriole card in all of the products that came out of 2015.  O'Day was an unlikely All Star, as closers are typically the only relievers chosen for the game.  The fact that it shows all of the Oriole All Stars from 2015 is really cool, too.
Finally, Tim included a card that I needed for the 2013 Topps Emerald set.  I haven't been picking up any of these lately, so it was nice to be able to knock something off of my list.

Thank you so much for the package, Tim!  I hope to see you at this weekend's card show in Raleigh!

No comments: