Friday, February 12, 2016

Ebay Pickup - 2016 Topps Chris Davis Purple Parallel

Well, I'm back from the first day of this weekend's card show, and surprisingly, I did well.  The weather kept a few folks at bay, but I sold a good bit of stuff that I have been lugging to shows for a few years now.  That is always a good feeling.  I have two days to go, and id they are as productive as today was, I'll be feeling really good!

I came home tonight after stopping for dinner at O'Charley's in Cary to a one package mailday.  In the package was this 2016 Topps Chris Davis purple parallel that I got for $3.00 off of EBay.  I do like these parallels, and it is kind of cool that the parallels have spread beyond the border of the card, so to speak.  It is just a cool look.

This is a Toys R Us exclusive parallel, and in the past I have found them to be a little more difficult to obtain, so I pretty much grabbed the first reasonable one that I saw.  I already have the base and the gold parallel, so I am now at work on the rainbow.

Come to Raleigh and say hello this weekend.  I am looking forward to lots of conversations about baseball and cards over the next two days.

No comments: