Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Instagram Trade With Shawn - 2014 Topps Target Red Orioles

I completed another trade with Shawn from Instagram, part of the Shawn, Sean and Alex trio of Cubs fans that I have been conversing with on there lately.  This time around, I sent Shawn some Cubs cards in exchange for three 2014 Topps Target red parallel Orioles: Adam Jones (above), Miguel Gonzalez and Brian Matusz.

Shawn is really easy to trade with and I have sent him a couple care packages in return and also a Levon Washington autograph that I got for a steal on Ebay.

The triumvirate of Shawn, Sean and Alex are all really good guys and I plan on trading with each of them again in the future.  I know this because I have piles building up for each of them that I plan on sending, once I feel that they are big enough to send out.

I've really enjoyed the interactions I've had with folks on Instagram.  It has opened up a whole new forum for trading, and I feel like, for the most part, I've had a positive experience.  There are a couple kids on there who need to be taught some manners, but mostly, they are all good folks.  These three guys are definitely some of the better ones I've met.

No comments: