Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Ebay Pickup - 2014 Topps Nolan Reimold Parallels

After Series 2 came out, I jumped on Ebay to see what parallels I could find right away so I didn't miss any (unlike times past).  Immediately, I noticed the orange parallel of Nolan Reimold was available for bid.  I'm not quite sure what the orange parallels tie into this year.  Are they part of the factory sets?  Those were numbered in the past, this one is not.  Can anyone help me on this?

The card looks great, though, and I'm happy to have it in my collection.
Gold always looks good for Topps, and this one is no exception.  This card is numbered 1068/2014.  I spent $0.99 on it, while the orange was a lot more.
Finally, I added the Red Hot foil parallel.  Much like last year's Emerald parallels, you have these red foils.  They look fine, too.  I wonder what color they will use next year...??

Anyway, I was glad to add these three Nolan parallels to my PC.  I'm glad he was included in Series 2.  Hopefully, he will be on the O's roster soon.

No comments: