Tuesday, June 17, 2014

A Surprise Package From Kyle

I've been trading on Instagram for quite a while now and I always go back to the first successful transaction I completed on there as a template for how I believe things should be conducted.  I bought a card off of Kyle, who has become a very good friend of mine, in an amazingly quick and easy deal.  Since then, I talk to Kyle on a regular basis and he is very much one of my favorite people I have dealt with on Instagram.

I got a surprise bubble mailer from Kyle yesterday that contained the above Adam Jones 2013 Topps Tribute auto.  The card is beautiful.  I was so surprised that Kyle sent it to me and am appreciative beyond words.
Not only did Kyle send the Jones, but he also sent me a Hunter Harvey autograph that he got in person at a Delmarva Shorebirds game with his best friend, Jordan.  I had initially bought one of the IP autos Jordan got, but Kyle sent this one as well.

Kyle is a great guy. who also posts on Youtube as MrPhilliesphan04.  If you are active on Youtube, you definitely should subscribe to him.  He's a big Phillies and Roy Halladay fan.

Thanks so much for the package, Kyle, I really appreciate it!

No comments: