Check out my COMC Portfolio
Follow me on Instagram @wregenthal and Twitter @foulbuntWilliam
Check out the cards I'm offering on COMC.
Sunday, February 16, 2014
We Have a Winner
Here are the final standings:
Brad - 40 points
P. A. - 25 points
Mom - 25 points
Alex - 25 points
Matthew - 20 points
Cerne - 2 points
Jeroen Bos - 2 points
The correct answers were:
1. Die Hard. Said by the first henchman that Bruce Willis dispatches in the film.
2. Jeffrey Maier. I'm pretty much over this by now, but I would hit him with a shovel, just on principle alone.
3. Rocky 4. If I can change, and you can change, everybody can change...
4. The first set I completed after starting this blog was 1995 Donruss. See the post here.
5. The first card I got in a trade with Drew was a UD Masterpieces Brian Roberts relic, seen here.
6. The ball was signed at a Carolina Mudcats vs Chattanooga Lookouts game in 2009 by Dustin Yount. Son of Hall of Famer, Robin Yount. He was a former Orioles draft pick who later played in the Dodgers system.
Congrats, Brad. I hope you enjoy the baseball.
Thank you to all who participated. I got a lot more of a response than I anticipated. I might make up another convoluted contest again in the future!