Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Another Trade With Alex

I got a huge package in the  mail the other day, another trade with my new friend, Alex. Alex writes the Dodger blog, Chavez Ravining.  He sent a huge stack of Orioles, most of which I needed, like the above Select Wei-Yin Chen.  I had never seen any of these cards in person and man, they look great.  Again, Panini hits one out right here with a solid product (based on the one card I've seen).  I know the price point for Select was pretty high, so I don't think I'll be opening much of this at all.  I may pick up a few other Orioles base cards from the product, though.
Alex also surprised me with this gold parallel Davis/Cabrera/Jones AL RBI leaders card.  I didn't have it yet and it will definitely go in my Davis PC.

Thanks for the additional trade and all of the cards, Alex!  I know we'll be doing more of this in the future!

No comments: