Friday, February 28, 2014

COMC Pickup - 2003 Topps World Series Highlights Brooks Robinson

I'm winding down on my most recent COMC package as I have only two cards after this one to show off.  I have done a pretty good job of catching up on things, so I guess that means it is just about time to queue up some stuff to keep me busy for the month of March.  I'm getting ahead of myself, though...

I actually had two of the 2003 Topps World Series Highlights cards, a Tom Seaver and an Ozzie Smith.  I didn't even think to look for a Brooks, until I happened upon this one during my last COMC purchase.  I got the card for $0.85, so I think I did pretty well.

The scan doesn't do the card much justice, though.  The 'photo' on the card is actually foil and looks really awesome, but you really need to see it in person.

No comments: