Sunday, October 13, 2013

Ebay Pickups - More 2012 Topps Chris Davis Parallels

I was unavailable to do a post yesterday, since I was in the woods with a bunch of Cub Scouts, so I doubled up on the cards for this post.  Recently, I picked up several PC additions in a couple visits to COMC and Ebay.  I'm having a hard time remembering what all parallels are available for what sets, so I have to be diligent in keeping up with my needs (which will be posted on my wishlist very soon).

I got the top card, a 2012 Topps Wal Mart blue parallel for about $1.00 on ebay, which is pretty cheap, in my opinion.  The card looks good, but there really isn't much more to say about it.

The bottom card, however, is a Chrome sepia parallel and it is numbered 41/75.  I saw one during my first of the two buying sessions going for $19.99.  Thankfully, I held off on that one.  Patience isn't one of my virtues when it comes to card buying, sometimes, but this time, it worked out.  I ended up finding an auction about a week later, and this card was about to end and it was only at $5.00.  I was the only bidder and was able to get the card at that price.  I sure am glad I waited.

So, there are 2 more Chris Davis parallels that I needed.  I hope to be able to find some more soon!

No comments: