Thursday, October 17, 2013

Ebay Pickup - 2013 Topps Mini Pink Nolan Reimold

While I was hanging out this past weekend during the Cub Scout camp out, I decided to take a look around Ebay.  One of the first things I saw was the above 2013 Topps mini Nolan Reimold pink parallel.  I hadn't seen one before and with a print run of 25, I knew I might not see one again.  So, I jumped all over it and its price of $14.99 with free shipping.

The pink parallel, even though I've never been a huge fan of the color itself (I am however a fan of the Aerosmith song of the same name), I do enjoy how it looks on a card.  I have gotten several of Nolan's 2013 offerings, so this one helps me out with the rainbow project.  I did miss the 2013 Topps Mini blank back 1/1 that ended on Ebay today.  Dang.  I don't think I'll ever complete a rainbow, but it sure is fun trying.

By the way, this card is numbered 21/25, so I really did do well in getting it at the price I did.

No comments: