Monday, October 28, 2013

Trade With Andrew - 2012 Topps Chris Davis Black Parallel

I don't remember what I traded him, but I got this 2012 Topps black parallel Chris Davis in a trade with Andrew recently.  The card is numbered 39/61 and it was a lot easier for me to get than Davis's black parallel of this year.  Somehow, I thought I already had this one, but nope, it turned out that I didn't.

I'm really glad that Andrew found this one for me.  I need to get on the ball and find some more of his parallels.  I saw that during the season, his stuff jumped in value due to his breakout performance.  Thankfully, I had already gotten his 2013 Topps Silver Slate parallel cheaply.  Too bad I didn't get the other parallels as easily.  Oh well.  I'll keep looking for myself all the while, hoping my blogger buddies see some for me as well!

No comments: