Monday, October 21, 2013

Ebay Pickup - 2010 Topps Brian Roberts Printing Plate

For $20, I picked up a 1/1 card I needed for my 2010 Topps Brian Roberts rainbow.  $20 is really not bad for a printing plate if you think about it.  I know, printing plates really aren't 1/1s, what, with the 4 or 5 colors represented.  You know what I mean: Black, Yellow, Cyan, etc.  This one is the Yellow printing plate, but I did need a printing plate for the rainbow and I now have it.  I would really love to be able to land the Platinum 1/1, but I have yet to see it.  I still kick myself for letting the Platinum Reimold out of my sights.  Dang.

Anyway, sorry for the short post, but I'm exhausted after a long day of work, so I'm cutting myself off early and heading to bed.  I hope you all have enjoyed my PC additions, because there are still more to come!

No comments: