Sunday, October 20, 2013

Ebay Pickup - 2010 Topps Copper Brian Roberts and a Group Break

I swear, Brian Roberts has a ton of 2010 Topps cards.  This time, I have located a Copper parallel, which I didn't know existed.  Oh well, here it is, numbered 188/399.  I knew they did copper parallels in 2007, of which I have a few, but I had no idea that they did it in 2010.

I know there isn't a copper parallel of Nolan Reimold's 2010 TOpps Update card.  I feel like this was a factory set exclusive, but I'm not too sure.  Regardless, it looks good and will be added to the multitude of 2010 Topps Roberts cards already in my possession.

Oh, before I go, Andrew is having a group break over at his blog, so you definitely should check it out.  For $10, you get a team of your choice and a random team from a jumbo box of 2013 Topps Update.  Teams will be going fast since there are a ton of rookie cards in there.  Head to his site and find the details!

No comments: