Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Some Mail From Schuyler

I've been friends with Drew for quite a while now.  Since he and I have traded so much over the past few years, he has introduced me to some of his other close friends.  One of whom, Schuyler, has become a regular recipient of cards from me.
Any time I find a Team USA baseball card, I put it aside for Schuyler, since I know he is a huge fan and collector of said Team.  Recently, I went to the National Card Show and found a ton of Bowman Team USA cards.  I grabbed a bunch for myself and made sure to get one of each player I could find for Schuyler.  Schuyler's computer has been down for a while now, so he hasn't been able to send me any messages or post on his blog, but he did something that I really enjoy...  He sent me a letter.

Also included was the above 2010 Allen and Ginter Brian Roberts relic, which, I believe was not in my collection.  Schuyler went to his first card show a few weeks ago and was kind enough to think of me when he saw the card.  The gesture was much appreciated.  I, of course, hadn't been looking for any reciprocity, I just enjoy sending surprise packages of cards to people.

I'm glad the cards I sent to him meant that much and that they have found a good home.  Hopefully, Schuyler's computer issues will be resolved and he can get back to posting.  His blog is one of the more unique voices in the blogosphere and I hope he retains the desire to post his thoughts on a regular basis.  Schuyler, thanks for the card.  You are a good kid and I hope I find some more stuff to send you soon!

Check out Schuyler's blog at: Schuyler's Stuff

4 comments:

Chunter said...

Cool stuff!

SchuyBreach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SchuyBreach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SchuyBreach said...

Thanks William,I feel the need to send you something after you have sent me a lot.
I just got a laptop for my and got to set it up today. So hopefully I will be able to post more stuff before school starts.
Didn't mean to delete the other 2 comments, whoops.