Tuesday, August 14, 2012

National Card Show Pickup - Nolan Reimold Bobblehead

I was happily surprised when I found another Nolan Reimole Bowie Baysox bobblehead at the National Card Show.
If you remember, I had one that I picked up from Ebay, but traded to, well, Nolan Reimold's wife.  She rewarded me with some amazing signed gloves and a signed photo of Nolan and myself outside of the Norfolk clubhouse.

Nolan is one of my favorite Orioles.  He started this season on fire, but suffered a herniated disc in his neck and has been out for the bulk of the season.  If he could stay healthy, he would be an All Star, I'm certain of it.

I am really glad I was able to find another bobblehead and have added it to the man cave.  The best part is - I got it for the same price I paid for the original.

2 comments:

Ryan H said...

I'm fairly certain that his herniated disk came from watching some of the moonshots he hit in April. Surely he would have been an All-Star if he had kept up that pace thru June!

Dodgerbobble said...

That's a sick bobble. Nice pick up!