Thursday, May 10, 2012

Some Mail From Drew

I always like getting mail from my good friend Drew because I never know what will be inside his envelopes.  Drew does a good job of keeping an eye on cards that I want and always surprises me with some goodies whenever he gets the chance to send them my way.  The highlight of his latest package (which i got on Friday before I left town) was the above Virgil Trucks signed baseball card from Topps Archives.  Anytime I can add a new Trucks card to my PC is a bonus as there aren't too many of his cards left that I don't have.
I liked this Mark Reynolds Black Diamond from the 2011 Topps Wrapper Redemption program.  I really want the Virgil Trucks auto from this set, so I'm keeping a lookout for those.
Finally, here is a 1963 Post Russ Snyder.  It is a really cool card.  I think I sent Drew a Post Elston Howard, so this one is a nice return, haha.

I appreciate the cards, Drew!  I will definitely try to find you something cool from this weekend's card show!

1 comment:

Play at the Plate said...

It's nice to have someone looking out for cards for you.