Friday, April 20, 2012

Some Orioles in The Mail From Nick

I got a nice little package in the mail the other day from Nick over at The Baseball Dime Box.  I have to say, his blog is one of the best newer blogs around.  For someone so young, his writing style is top notch.  I try to keep up with his blog, but man, he writes a TON!  So, if you haven't checked out Nick's blog, please do so, it is very good!
Nick sent me a stack of Orioles cards that he has found in various dime boxes around local shows and flea markets.  The highlight of which is this 2009 Topps 206 mini Nolan Reimold RC.  I honestly don't think I had this Nolan, so it was a welcome surprise.
I also got this 2012 Topps Opening Day Nick Markakis.  Honestly, I completely forgot about Opening Day.  I need to look and see if Nolan has a card in that set.

He sent me some other Orioles too, like Rodrigo Lopez (who is still around, by the way), Jay Gibbons, kevin gregg (booooo), Marty Cordova, etc.  Thanks for the cards, Nick.  Your blog is awesome.  You are awesome.  I plan on sending out some more stuff to you sometime soon.

1 comment:

Nick said...

Thanks for the kind words and glad you liked the cards! I'll be keeping an eye out for some more O's cards for you in the coming months.