Friday, March 5, 2010

Vintage Card Picku...wait a second, a HOCKEY CARD??

That's right boys and girls. Me, Mr. I'mnotreallyahockeyfan... I spent money on a 'Vintage' hockey card. Riddle me this Batman, why in the blue hell would I spend money on this particular hockey card, and this particular player?


Ted Irvine, from what I understand, he was a pretty decent player. By no means a hall of famer, but a decent player.


Would anyone care to venture a guess as to why I would get this card? Oh, it is a rookie card, but that's not why I bought it...

Look closely at his face. Look familiar?

3 comments:

Drew said...

I don't get it, but cool pickup although I've never heard of him or hockey really.

ernest of canada said...

as a kings fan and a vintage hockey card collector, that card is a sweet find. i love the crazy, navy blue and orange uniform - does it actually appear that way on the card or did it just scan that way?

William Regenthal said...

The card definitely looks that way in person. Did you want to venture a guess as to why I got it?