Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Fantasy Team

Yeah, so I felt compelled to post my fantasy team from the Card Shop/Blog League that I am heading up this year. I had the 8th overall pick in the draft this year, so my first pick went to:

JOE MAUER!

My second overall pick went to the player I picked at #1 last year:

ICHIRO.

My roster is as follows:

C - Mauer
1B - Justin Morneau
2B (pending a trade of O-Dawg for Brian Roberts) Rickie Weeks
3B - Gordon Beckham
SS - Yunel Escobar
OF - Ichiro
OF - STICK
OF - Nolan Reimold
OF - Rajai Davis
OF - Cody Ross
UTIL - Chris Iannetta
Bench - O-Dawg
Bench - Felix Pie
P - Brian Matusz
P - Josh Johnson
P - Cole Hamels
P - Jake Peavy
P - Rick Porcello
P - Ryan Franklin
P - Gavin Floyd
P - Bobby Jenks
P - Scott Feldman
Bench - Derek Lowe

Once I can pry Roberts away from my brother, my team will be set. I'm really excited about this year, and am STOKED that the season begins with me vs Max. AWESOME!!!

No comments: