Monday, March 15, 2010

March 7, 2010 NCSU Game With Max and Chris

I have been told by more than one person that my blog was missed this week. Makes me feel good guys, thanks! So, where have I been? I have been sick this past week. Uggh. Threw up for the first time in 8 years this week (last time was aided by Crown Royal, this one was because of a lame ass stomach bug).

So, I am a week behind on my blog, so without further ado, here is my post on the second NCSU game I went to with Max. This was the Sunday game, so naturally, this time, I had my son Chris with me as well. As we walked into the gate, some little leaguers handed Chris an autographed ball from one of NCSUs players. Pretty nice.
Here are Max and Chris enjoying the game. Chris still had his stomach bug going, so he and I had to make something like 5 trips to the bathroom, but I guess you can't complain. At least he TOLD me he had to go potty and didn't wait until it was too late... Chris really loves Max by the way, which I think is really cool.
I caught my second foul ball ever. Pretty sweet! I thought about keeping it, but they allow you to trade them in for autoed balls so I took a chance on that and got an auto of their center fielder (below).

I like how this ball is older and well worn. Hopefully the player will be drafted; I need to look him up and write down who he is...



Once again, I had a great time hanging out with my son and my best friend. I wish I could do it more. One of the many reasons why I love baseball, it brings people together!

3 comments:

Carl Crawford Cards said...

Very cool! Hope you are enjoying the NC weather.

Anonymous said...

who is that sexy guy in the pic? oh wait...

Drew said...

Hahaha @ Max, looks like you guys had a great time! Had a lot of fun drafting the other day, I'll post my team soon, too caught in school tryouts. Wish me luck!