Monday, August 19, 2024

2024 National Card Show Free Signer - Rico Petrocelli

Rico Petrocelli has been at several Nationals in the past.  So, when I saw he was signing at this one, I knew I'd need to pick up some of his cards.  I had used up all of the ones I had here at the house.  I found a vintage dealer early on at the show and picked up these two Topps cards.  The one above is a 1975 Topps, and below is a 1974.
Petrocelli was nice as usual.  He told stories to folks in line, as is usual for him.

His autograph is always a nice one.  He tales a while to sign, since he has such a nice signature and talks with everyone.   Still, that's worth it; way beyond the folks who barely speak a word to you or look up at you while signing.

I always appreciate meeting Petrocelli.  He's a great guy.

No comments: