Sunday, October 24, 2021

TTM Success - Jeremy Papelbon

He isn't nearly as famous as his brother, but I was still excited to get a few cards back signed TTM from Jeremy Papelbon.  The above 2007 Bowman Heritage turned out well.  I have a small handful of these, and they look great when signed.
I was also really happy to move some of these 2007 Bowman, and they all turned out great.  I have a bunch of 2007 Bowmans, and am happy to get them signed.

Papelbon (b. 1983) was a 19th round pick by the Cubs in the 2006 June Amateur Draft out of the University of North Florida.  He played in the minors from 2006 to 2010, all in the Cubs system.  He reached AAA in his time in the minors.  He had a record of 22-15 with 338 strike outs and a 3.47 ERA.

He is the brother of former Red Sox closer, Jonathan Papelbon.

I mailed to Papelbon on May 24 and got the cards back on June 1, for an 8-day TAT.

1 comment:

John Sharp said...

Knew the Paplebon Dad when I was in the restaurant biz, he gave me Jonathan's first RC.

Good Job.👍