Thursday, October 21, 2021

TTM Success - Shawn Senior

Before I got this 1996 Bowman back signed TTM from Shawn Senior, there were no logged requests or successes from him on SCN.  So, mine was the first.  That was kind of cool.  Since then, one other person has gotten their card signed, and a third person has sent theirs off and are waiting for their success.

My card was signed in ballpoint pen, and the signature isn't all that great, but I did get a 1996 Bowman added to my album.

Senior (b. 1972) was a 4th round draft pick by the Red Sox in the 1993 June Amateur Draft out of NC State University.  He played in the minors from 1993 to 1996, all in the Red Sox system, reaching AAA.  He had a record of 38-23 with 354 strike outs and a 3.99 ERA.

I mailed to Senior on May 13 and got the card back on May 29, for a 16-day TAT.

No comments: