Monday, October 18, 2021

Another TTM Success From Maury Wills

For a while, there was a stack of Maury Wills cards, all together, in one of my boxes.  I had gotten the cards together because Wills was one of the free signers at the 2015 National Card Show.  I ended up getting him to sign a baseball, but in the event they called wild cards on Wills, I wanted to be ready.  They never did call wild cards, and these baseball cards were dumped into a box when I got home.
Recently, I came across the cards, and pulled them so I could send TTM to Wills.  I had kept from sending them when I got my 1987 Topps signed, just in case he bypassed one card for another and leaving the possibility he wouldn't sign my 87.  So, I sent that one solo in 2018 and sent these off this year.  All of the cards came back looking great, and I am glad to add them to my album.

I mailed to Wills on May 10 and got the cards back on May 22, for a 12-day TAT.  I paid a fee of $5.00/card.

No comments: