Tuesday, October 19, 2021

TTM Success - Jake Petricka

Here are some nice cards that I got signed TTM from Jake Petricka.  The above 2010 Topps Pro Debut turned out really well.  I remember when Topps started doing Pro Debut that year; I bought a box of each series.  I had hoped I would go to games and get some signed, and I didn't really end up doing that until 6 years later.  If I knew then what I know now, I'd have graphed more back then.
I also got a 2014 Topps and a 2014 Topps Gold signed by Petricka.

Petricka (b. 1988) has played in the majors since 2013 (with the exception of missing 2020 during COVID) for the White Sox, Blue Jays, Brewers and Angels.  He has a record of 10-13 with 183 strike outs and a 4.24 ERA.

I mailed to Petricka on April 6 and got the cards back on May 22, for a 46-day TAT.

No comments: